To track MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company) shipments, you can follow these steps:
- Visit MSC’s Official Website: Go to the official website of MSC, which is usually www.msc.com. Ensure you are on the correct website to access accurate tracking information.
- Locate the Tracking Section: Look for the “Track a Shipment” or “Track and Trace” section on the MSC website. It is usually easily accessible from the homepage.
- Enter the Shipment Details: In the tracking section, you will need to enter the relevant shipment details. You can track an MSC shipment using the container number, booking number, or bill of lading (B/L) number associated with your shipment. These details are typically provided by the shipper or the shipping company.
- Click “Track” or “Search”: After entering the shipment details, click the “Track” or “Search” button to initiate the tracking process.
- View Shipment Status: Once the tracking request is processed, the website will display the current status and location of your MSC shipment. You will be able to see the latest tracking updates, including the vessel’s current position, port calls, and estimated arrival times.
- Contact Customer Support: If you encounter any issues with tracking your MSC shipment or need further assistance, you can contact MSC’s customer support for help. They can provide additional information and updates regarding your shipment.
Please note that some tracking information might be limited depending on the shipment’s status and the level of detail provided by MSC. Additionally, tracking updates may vary based on the shipping route and the frequency of data transmissions.
Always ensure you have the correct shipment details when tracking your MSC shipment, as accurate information is essential for successful tracking. If you’re not the shipper or receiver of the cargo, make sure you obtain the relevant tracking details from the party responsible for the shipment.