As one of the major container shipping companies in the world, CMA CGM operates from various ports across different regions, facilitating international trade and shipping of goods. CMA CGM’s extensive network covers many countries and continents, connecting major ports around the globe.
Some of the key regions and countries from which CMA CGM operates and ships goods include:
- Europe: CMA CGM has a significant presence in Europe, with operations in major ports in Northern Europe (e.g., Rotterdam, Antwerp, Hamburg, Le Havre) and the Mediterranean (e.g., Marseille, Valencia, Genoa).
- North America: CMA CGM operates from ports on both the East Coast (e.g., New York, Norfolk, Savannah) and the West Coast (e.g., Los Angeles, Long Beach) of North America.
- Asia: CMA CGM is extensively involved in shipping to and from Asian countries, with a strong presence in major ports in China (e.g., Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao), South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and more.
- Middle East: CMA CGM serves ports in the Middle East, including those in the United Arab Emirates (e.g., Jebel Ali), Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Qatar.
- Africa: CMA CGM connects various African countries with the rest of the world through its services, operating from ports in South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, and other key locations.
- South America: CMA CGM operates in South American countries, including Brazil, Argentina, and Chile, with ports such as Santos, Buenos Aires, and Valparaíso.
- Oceania: CMA CGM provides shipping services to and from Oceania, serving ports in Australia (e.g., Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane) and New Zealand.
These are just a few examples of the regions and countries from which CMA CGM ships goods. Due to the company’s extensive global network, CMA CGM connects numerous other ports in different countries, offering a wide range of shipping options to meet the needs of businesses and industries worldwide.