What if my vehicle fails its MOT test?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

If your vehicle fails an MOT test it will require remedial repairs to ensure that it is roadworthy.

This means that your vehicle cannot be registered until the MOT test has been passed.

If we are importing your vehicle and it is with us then we can undertake any work after providing you with an estimate.

As we can do everything in house including your registrations you save a great deal of time and money when compared with our competitors.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information on registering your imported car.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 411